Marketing – CABA, CABA
Job Description: CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
Full time position
Reports to: CEO
Based in: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead our marketing team and take ownership of NXTP’s LATAM marketing strategy across 6 countries. As NXTP’s CMO, you are a high-energy marketing professional that can balance strategic thinking with overseeing flawless execution. You have the ability to bring strategy, inspiration, innovation, campaign expertise, and thought leadership together to shape how the world and the media experience NXTP’s brand. You think strategically and conceptually about campaigns and programs and are an inspirational leader. You possess strong analytical skills, as well as excellent business skills and are technologically savvy, with a strong understanding of the startup ecosystem and VC industry. As our CMO you will need to remain keenly aware of emerging needs and attuned to how to create new and unique initiatives to drive development and revenue capability for NXTP.
The successful candidate will have deep experience building and expanding b2b brands and the creative ability to deliver new ideas into actionable and effective marketing strategies. You work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and have significant experience leading marketing teams.
- Create, present and implement the annual marketing and press plan and strategy.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Set marketing goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the marketing department P&L and team performance KPIs.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Work with sales teams and management.
- Use data and reports to make data-based decisions.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and marketing best practices.
- Responsible for the Design Team, coordinate activities, set goals and supervise the quality
- Marketing or Communications degree.
- + 10 years experience in marketing positions, preferably as CMO at a tech startup or large
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot,
WebTrends, SalesForce etc.
- Excellent written and oral english communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading corporate relationships with the graphic and online press (own network with
the Latin American press is a plus).
- Experience dealing with the press and social media channels in challenging scenarios.
- Comfort speaking publicly.
- Masters Degree or MBA.
- Additional marketing certifications.
- Portuguese written and oral communication skills.
Aplicar a esta vacante:
o enviar CV a email@example.com